A Hotel in Nature in Liguria
Particular attention to green living
The Hotel Liliana is a structure that is particularly attentive to the environment and respect for nature: in the use of water, in the use of energy and in the disposal of waste. We ask for the cooperation of our guests to help us on our path towards sustainability.
- Guests have containers for recycling available
- Our waste is recycled
- We do not use disposable plastic straws and cups
- We do not use disposable plastic courtesy products
- We only use recycled paper
- Our showers are water saving
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- We use completely biodegradable cleaning products for the rooms and common areas
- All our bulbs are led
- Our boilers are condensing
- We have a solar hot water system
- We have designed a photovoltaic system for the production of energy from renewable sources
- We offer free excursions to discover the area with a naturalistic guide
- We use and promote products from local farms
- We organise free courses to discover traditional cuisine
- Our facility is surrounded by centuries-old olive groves and includes many green spaces
- You can rent bicycles or park your bicycle
How we make your stay special
We try to respond to your every need
Staying at the Hotel Liliana means being able to count on a trained and attentive staff, which will make every moment of your holiday special. We try to satisfy your every request, so that your days in Liguria are simply unforgettable!
How? Through the numerous services and attentions that we reserve for you every day, so that your stay is truly memorable.